Thursday, October 24, 2013

SOCIAL EXPERIMENTATIONS ON RACE AND GENDER AND WHATEVER LOL JK IDK



YO WHAT'S GOOD MY NIGGAS IT'S YA BOY

IN MY CONSTANT QUEST FOR #KNOWLEDGE TO FORM INTO PALATABLE DARTS FOR YALL (CUZ I LOVE YALL) I DECIDED TO PERFORM A SOCIAL MEDIA SOCIAL EXPERIMENTATION. I MAY HAVE LOST A COUPLE FOLLOWERS BUT IN THE END THE SHIT WAS MEANT TO BE AN EYE OPENING EXPERIENCE FOR YOU NIGGAS MANE. BECAUSE YO, ONCE AGAIN I LOVE YALL AND WANT YOU KNOWLEDGE DISCIPLES AND MEROS MAMIS TO LEARN AND GROW WITH ME MY PALS. ALSO WORK IS SLOW TODAY.

"MERO WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT MY GUY?"
 
 I'M NOT ENTIRELY SURE FAM BUT HEAR ME OUT.
 
 I CALLED UP MEGAN WHO IS AN INTEGRAL PART OF MY MANAGERIAL STAFF, TO THROW NIGGAS A CURVEBALL ON TWITTER AND HAD HER "TAKE THE WHEEL" ON MY TWITTER FOR A MINUTE. 
 
 
 
 
 

ONLY THING WAS SHE AINT TAKE NO FUCKIN WHEEL! THAT WAS ME NIGGA!  MEGAN WAS ANSWERING WORK EMAILS AND SETTING UP MEETINGS WITH CHECKBOOK NIGGAS FOR YOUR BOY WHILE BASKING IN COMPLIMENTS FROM NIGGAS WITH DIGITAL BONERS. 

SINCE THIS WAS A SOCIAL EXPERIMENT I HAD TO KEEP THE GUISE OF HAVIN A REAL REASON TO HAVE MEGAN TAKE OVER MY SHIT SO FOR THE NIGGAS THAT I BAMBOOZLED, I APOLOGIZE FAMILY IT WAS FOR THE GREATER GOOD.

ALSO I'M SURE ITS SUPPOSED TO BE SOME TYPE OF CHART OR SPREADSHEET OR PHOTO ESSAY OR SOME SHIT JUXTAPOSING NIGGAS THAT WAS LIKE "ME AND VIRGIL WENT TO FENDI >:'(" VS NIGGAS THAT WAS LIKE "LOL MERO IS A COOL GENIUS XD" 

BUT I AIN'T GET A GRANT FOR THIS SHIT YOU TRIPPIN MY PAL. THIS AINT THOUGHT CATALOG NEITHER THIS MERO NIGGA. SO IF YOU DONT WANT LINKS TO THINKPIECES ALL IN YA TIMELINE, ALL IN YA EMAILS, COME TO VICTORY LIGHT!! MY TWITTER IS THERE, SEARCH MY MENTIONS AND "KID MERO" SO YOU CAN DRAW YOUR OWN CONCLUSIONS. YO MATTERFACT IF YOU MAJORED IN INTERNET RESEARCHING AT AN ACCREDITED UNIVERSITY FEEL FREE TO HIT ME UP WITH YOUR FINDINGS B, I'LL FOLLOW UP. I AINT GOT TIME FOR ALL THAT MY NIGGA MY KIDS STILL BOTH IN DIAPERS AND I'M OVER HERE STRESSED B. I WENT TO THE SUPERMARKET YESTERDAY AND PUT A GALLON OF MILK ON LAYAWAY, ASK CHITO HE WAS THERE. WHAT'S YOUR FUCKIN LIFE LIKE? 

ANYWAY TO APPEASE WHOEVER MAD ABOUT THIS SHIT HERE'S SOME SHIT FROM OFF THE CUTTING ROOM FLOOR OF MY FASHION WEEK PIECE OVER ON NOISEY. ENJOY MY PALS. I'M FOR THE PEOPLE. 

#KNOWLEDGE

THIS IS WHAT THE KARDASHIANS DID TO AMERICA B. YOU NIGGAS THINK I ASKED THESE BALLBAGS TO TAKE THEY PICTURE? I ASSURE YOU I DID NOT FAM. I WAS SITTIN THERE MINDING MY BUSINESS ASKING THE NIGGAS GIVING OUT FREE NJOY CIGARETTES TO GIVE ME MORE THAN JUST 5 SAMPLES SO I COULD SELL THEM IN THE HOOD AND LIE TO NIGGAS AND SAY THEY GOT WIFI, TO JUSTIFY ME SELLING THEM FOR $30. THESE NIGGAS ASSAULTED ME ASKIN WHAT I HAD BEEN TAKING PICTURES FOR. MA I KNOW YOU ARE PROBABLY VERY PROUD OF THAT BEBE DRESS AND YOUR FIANCEE GERARDO'S STATUS AS THE WORLD RECORD HOLDER FOR "NIGGA WITH MOST FRIENDSHIP BRACELETS" BUT THAT DOES NOT MAKE YOU PHOTOWORTHY. NAH. THEY INSISTED THO SO HERE THEY ARE.

 
I WAS JUST GONNA DROP THIS HERE AND NOT SAY SHIT BECAUSE YO, REALLY? WHAT CAN BE SAID ABOUT THESE HUMAN ANIME CHARACTERS THAT YOU CANT DEDUCE WITH YOUR EYEBALLS THAT ALLAH GAVE YOU? LOOK AT THESE NIGGAS MAN. THE NIGGA ON THE LEFT LOOKS LIKE A FUCKIN GEOCITIES PAGE B. SHORTY IN THE MIDDLE LOOKS LIKE A FEMININE DRESS SOCK IN DRAG AND HOMIE ON THE RIGHT LOOKS LIKE A NOMADIC BIKE MESSENGER DJ FROM WHATEVER PLANET THE STAR WARS NIGGAS WITH BUTTHOLE FACIALS WAS FROM. SOMEBODY WHO LIKES STARWARS CLARIFY THAT FOR ME BECAUSE "STAR WARS NIGGAS WITH BUTTHOLE FACIALS" IS NOT YIELDING THE DESIRED RESULTS.


HEY MA HOW YOU DOING? CAN I TAKE YOUR PICTURE FOR VICE? FOR FASHION WEEK? I NEED A PICTURE OF A WHITE WOMAN ON A CITIBIKE TO ANTAGONIZE NIGGAS WHO MISS "THE OLD NEW YORK" NO? NO PICTURES? DAMN...OK...*WALKS AWAY* OH WAIT? COME BACK? OK OK. *NICK TAKES PICTURE* YO SHORTY FOOT IS DOING SOME WEIRD THING THAT MAKES ME HATE FEET MORE THAN I ALREADY DO. WHEN FEET DO ANYTHING REMOTELY HANDLIKE IN NATURE I GET REAL UPSET FAM I JUST THREW MY SANDWICH OUT. ALSO SHOUTOUT TO ANYBODY WISTFULLY REMEMBERING ROMPER SEASON (SHOUTOUT TO SKINNY FRIEDMAN)

IDK THIS NIGGAS NAME BUT IM SURE HE HAS AT LEAST ONE OFFSPRING NAMED "MORGAN" OR "AMY" AND THEY BOTH HAVE NO IDEA HE'S ON HIS WAY TO HIS WEEKLY WITH MISTRESS DOMEENA AND THAT HIS MESSENGER BAG IS FULL OF TITANIUM BUTTPLUGS AND BULLWHIPS. BECAUSE MISTRESS DOMEENA DON'T SPEND HER MONEY ON PROPS SHE SPENDS IT ON THE FINEST PERUVIAN YAY. SO HE GOTTA BYOB. (BRING YOUR OWN BUTTPLUG)


6 comments:

  1. yes!! new Mero post! Mero disciples rejoice!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lmaooo hilarious... I do miss the old NY :'(

    ReplyDelete
  3. I came checking for an mmlp2 review

    ReplyDelete
  4. i miss your posts

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a nice post dude, why you don't decorate your post with picture lights.

    Thanks
    ConocoWeb.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I know this if off topic but I'm looking into starting my own blog and was curious what
    all is required to get setup? I'm assuming having a
    blog like yours would cost a pretty penny? I'm
    not very internet savvy so I'm not 100% certain.
    Any recommendations or advice would be greatly appreciated.
    Thank you

    My site: car dealer

    ReplyDelete