Monday, June 20, 2011

ICE GRILL SHIT PT.2


UPDATE: YA BOY DISKDARIAN (SHOUTOUT TO HIM) UPLOADED ALL THESE JOINTS AND PUT IT TOGETHER. HERE YOU GO TELL THAT NIGGA THANK YOU FOR FACILITATING #AUDIOKNOWLEDGE

ICEGRILLZ/MEDITATION VOL2


YO SO I DID A MERO MAILBAG WHERE I THREW TOGETHER 32 JOINTS FOR YOUR CAR AND IPOD FLOW. Y'ALL NIGGAS LIKED IT SO HERE'S PART 2...YO SON I JUST LISTENED TO ALL THESE JOINTS AND SLAPBOXED MY WIFE B. THEN I WENT OUTSIDE AND THREW A COP ONTO THE CROSS BRONX B DEAD ASS. THEN I SAT OUTSIDE AND SMOKED AN L AND MEDITATED WITH THE IPOD SELECTION.



WHIP JOINTS:

1) NOREAGA - 40 ISLAND (FEAT. G RAP & MUSOLINI)

2) MOBB DEEP - ADRENALINE


3) BIG PUN - WRONG ONES


4) TONY YAYO - TIGER BLOOD (FEAT. UNCLE MURDA)


5) THE LOX - GO HEAD


6)FAT JOE - TRIPLETS (FEAT. BIG PUN & PROSPECT)

7) 50 CENT - BAD NEWS (FEAT. BANKS & YAYO)

8) PRODIGY - WHAT U REP (FEAT. NOREAGA)

9) HELL RELL - THIS IS WHAT I DO

10) FABOLOUS - GOTTA BE THUG

11) CAPONE & NOREAGA - PAROLE VIOLATORS


12) THE FIRM - THROW YA GUNS


13) MOBB DEEP - G.O.D FATHER III


14) BEANIE SIGEL - FLATLINE (FEAT PEEDI CRAKK)

15) JADAKISS - SHOW DISCIPLINE (FEAT. NAS)


BONUS JOINT > VADO - LARGE ON THE STREETS


IPOD JOINTS:


1) AZ - SOSA


2) MOBB DEEP - TEMPERATURE'S RISIN


3) O.C. - MY WORLD


4) SMIF N WESSUN - KEEP IT MOVIN


5) BLACK MOON - BUCK 'EM DOWN (REMIX)


6) GROUP HOME - SUPA STAR


7) AZ - GIMME YOURS (FEAT. NAS)


8) JAY-Z - BRING IT ON (FEAT. SAUCE MONEY & BIG JAZ)


9) GURU - WATCH WHAT YOU SAY (FEAT. CHAKA KHAN)


10) INI - FAKIN JAX (FEAT. PETE ROCK)


11) ROYAL FLUSH - ICED DOWN MEDALLIONS (FEAT. NOREAGA)


12) BIG PUN - FAST MONEY


13) NOTORIOUS B.I.G - EVERYDAY STRUGGLE


14) GHOSTFACE KILLAH - CAMAY (FEAT CAPPADONNA & RAEKWON)

15) REDMAN - TONIGHT'S DA NIGHT


BONUS JOINT > CRU - PRONTO <(SHOUTOUT TO YOU IF YOU KNOW ABOUT THESE NIGGAS)

15 comments:

  1. my dude, you never heard of zip files and mediafire??

    ReplyDelete
  2. YEAH BUT I AIN'T GETTIN INTO ALLA THAT B, THAT'S MAD EXTRA, I JUST CURATE A LIST FOR Y'ALL...NAHMEAN IM THE CURATOR.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was glowing for a week after I heard "Bring It On" for the first time. I hope I see "Reservoir Dogs" on part 3 though. The verse that Jadakiss spits on that had me speaking in tongue. But yeah yeah, this is your list and I'll fuck off now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cru? Gotta admit I still love pulling out that Dirty 30 - some classic fire no doubt. It's good to be old sometimes.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Someone upload these tracks asap.

    ReplyDelete
  6. i'm prob the only person who likes the original version of buck 'em down more than the remix.

    ReplyDelete
  7. uploading as we speak link coming soon shot out to Mero the Curator!

    ReplyDelete
  8. http://www.mediafire.com/?3a3uaiobasicadk

    ReplyDelete
  9. YO GOOD LOOKIN OUT D! SO THERE YOU HAVE IT MY NIGGAS DOWNLOAD THAT #AUDIOKNOWLEDGE AND FIGHT SOMEONE BUT THEN GIVE THEM A POUND AND LIGHT A DUTCH.

    ReplyDelete
  10. @ANON I ACTUALLY HAVE THE ORIGINAL VERSION ON MY IPHONE B, SHIT KNOCKS, BEATMINERZ HAD CRAZY JOINTS...ALSO, IF ANYONE HAS THAT BUCKWILD REMIX ALBUM THEY NEED TO UP THAT THAT SHIT IS FULL OF SMOKIN MUSIC CLASSIC REMIXES.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I REMEMBER SEEING THE VIDEO TO THAT GURU JOINT AND BEING LIKE :O

    THAT SONG IS DEEP B.

    #RIPGURU

    ReplyDelete
  12. you gotta put Beanie Sigel's What Ya Life Like or Die on the next one

    ReplyDelete
  13. I ADDED ONE TRACK THAT WASNT ON THE LIST(M.O.P.-POUNDS UP) THAT I FELT STAYED IN THE LANE U WERE SPEAKING ON YO MERO SHOOT ME YOUR EMAIL MY G

    ReplyDelete
  14. wheres that soldier boy? would really complete the playlist




    you laughed

    ReplyDelete