Friday, May 27, 2011

MERO MAILBAG 5/27 - "FIRST THOUGHT WAS BEAT THE BITCH UP"

"CHRIS WHY YOU SMACK FLAMES OUT MY GRILL B?"



Yo whats up Mero? Feelin your blog fam.

Im curious what you have to say about this one.

I was seeing this stripper a few years ago, I didnt even like calling her my girl she basically made me call her that so I could smash, anyway...I was seeing her for like 2 months while she was stripping and I had a good idea she was tricking on the side I didnt really care bc homegirl used to break me off $ every day. But I decided to dead her when I figured out she was lying about this one dude who blew up her phone all the time and she lied about it, saying she only supplied dude with girls (yea right!) anyway i told her it was over i put all of her shit outside...one of my homies was asleep on the couch and it was like 4am and i didnt want to start no scene u feel me. Anyway chick came in BEEFING looking around my crib for god knows what then she starts screaming in the bathroom talking about she cant find her conditioner and i stole it (lol) so i basically told her I didnt have her shit and she needed to STFU and leave bc my homeboy was sleeping and I was done with her. Long story short I turn around to walk out and OL GIRL COLD COCKED ME RIGHT IN MY JAW PIECE!!! WITH MY BOY WATCHING! WTF would you do dog in that scenario seriously. On first instinct mad and embarrassed as fuck I turned around and punched her in the eye and she fell backwards and hit her head on the tub...I thought I killed that bitch. Then I picked her up and dragged her out of my crib. I dont think nothing of it and my boy is like...YO YOUR CAR so I go out and this bitch is keying my car and when she seen me she got in her car and drove away. Me and my friend bounced so she wouldnt call the cops feel me...but my main question to you my dog is seriously, was i justified..? Im not proud of what I did but the few people I asked about it the results were mad mixed. Its funny bc most of the WOMEN have been like I was right to do what I did bc if a bitch is willing to close hand punch a dude she should be ready for them ill consequences (like getting knocked da FUCK out) and the dudes (besides my boy) were like nah you shouldnt have done that. What do you think?

On a side note..we actually kept in touch for a LONG time after that and this bitch literally called me the best bf she ever had...go figure that shit out fam.


-Curious in FL



WOW FAMRON...WOW...I WISH I COULD SAY I HAD NO IDEA WHAT YOU TALKIN ABOUT CURIOUS GEORGE BUT I FUCKED WITH A COUPLE CRAZY BROADS AND A COUPLE STRIPPERS...I SHOULD SAY A COUPLE CRAZY STRIPPERS CUZ THEY WERE THE SAME PEOPLE. WHY ARE ALL STRIPPERS CRAZY B? BETWEEN THE STRIPPERS I WAS DEALIN WITH FOR EXTENDED PERIODS I GOT MY PILLOWS PISSED ON, MY CAR CRASHED, COPS CALLED FOR TRYIN TO GET IN MY OWN CRIB, MY JACKETS SHREDDED INTO SWATCHES, MY EXGIRLFRIENDS JUMPED, ALL THAT. THESE BITCHES WERE OUTTA CONTROL B. THE WACK SHIT IS THAT SHORTIES BOTH SUCKED MY DICK LIKE MY NUTS HAD WINNING LOTTO NUMBERS IN EM. IT'S LIKE GETTING A DELICIOUS WAFFLE SUNDAE BUT YOU GOTTA EAT THE SHIT IN THE BATHROOM OF A PUBLIC SCHOOL IN THE BRONX (PROBABLY THE WORST SMELLING PLACE YOU COULD EVER BE. I THINK THE INSIDE OF BIN LADENS ANAL CANAL SMELLS BETTER AFTER HE GETS FUCKED BY A CAMEL WITH DICK WARTS.)


NIGGAS ASKED ME A COUPLE TIMES IF HITTING A BITCH WAS OK AND UNDER WHAT CIRCUMSTANCES ETC. SOME NIGGAS REALLY DIDN'T KNOW AND SOME NIGGAS WAS EXPECTING ME TO BE LIKE "NAH IT'S PERFECTLY NORMAL TO BREAK YA WIFE'S LEG IN HALF IF SHE STEPS IN FRONT OF THE TV PICKIN UP GARBAGE OFF THE FLOOR AND FUCKS UP YA KILLSTREAK" YOU SHOULDN'T JUST BEAT BITCHES UP FOR NO REASON B. THAT'S FOUL B, CUZ IMAGINE YOUR DAUGHTER GETTIN HER EYELASHES BEAT OFF BY SOME NIGGA CUZ SHE TALKED OVER AN ESPN HIGHLIGHT. YOU GOT A DVR NIGGA THAT WAS TOTALLY UNNECESSARY. SO YOU SHOULD NEVER HIT A FEMALE B.

UNLESS


1) SHE PUNCHES YOU OD HARD IN THE FACE IN FRONT OF AN AUDIENCE:

IF YOU ON THE 5 TRAIN AT 149TH PLAYIN PLANTS VS ZOMBIES IGNORING WHATEVER BULLSHIT SHORTY IS TALKIN ABOUT AND SHE GETS TIGHT TO A POINT WHERE SHE'S ACTIN RECKLESS AND YOU JUST BE LIKE "MA, SHUTUP." THEN SHE PUNCHES YOU OD HARD IN YOUR FACIAL? YOU GOTTA DO SOMETHING, CUZ NIGGAS IS LAUGHIN AT YOU. SO YOU GOTTA OPEN HAND SMACK SHORTY IN HER FACE SO HARD THAT HER EYEBALLS TURN INTO JELLO SHOTS AND FALL OUT. DO NOT PUNCH HER CUZ SOME NIGGA IS GONNA TRY TO COME TO HER RESCUE AND THEN YOU GOTTA THROW HOMIE ON THE TRACKS LIKE MY NIGGA QTIP DID IN PRISON SONG. THEN SUBSEQUENTLY GO TO JAIL AND DO CRAZY JOINTS AND EAT ONION SOUPS ON SOME MAZEL TOV WACK SHIT. WHICH SUCKS CUZ THEN SHORTY GETS THE LAST LAUGH. SO JUST SMACK HER IN THE FACE OD HARD.


2) SHE HITS YOUR MOTHER/SISTER:
IF SHORTY VIOLATES LIKE THAT AND HITS YOUR MOMS OR YOUR SISTER THEN YOU GOTTA GO HAMMY DAVIS JR. ON THE BITCH B. YOU CAN'T LET THAT SLIDE AND EVEN IF YOUR SISTER GOT IT YOU GOTTA HIT SHORTY IN THE CHEST WITH THE VANDAMME KICK B FUCK ALL THAT GENTLEMAN SHIT. YOU GOT THE GREEN LIGHT TO PUNCH A BITCH IN THE FACE, BODYSLAM A BITCH ON A FIRE HYDRANT, ALL THAT. JUST DON'T KILL HER OBVIOUSLY. BUT NOW YOU GOTTA BE PREPARED TO FUCK HER BROTHER UP CUZ THAT NIGGA IS PROLLY GONNA TRY TO HOOK OFF. IF YOU LIVE IN THE HOOD THIS IS GONNA END UP WITH ONE OF YALL NIGGAS GETTIN SHOT TO PIECES AND NIGGAS WEARING LITTLE FLYER LOOKIN CARDS WITH "RIP MY NIGGA" ON THEM WITH YA PICTURE. IF YOU LIVE IN THE SUBURBS THIS IS GONNA GO ON FOR INFINITY ETERNITY AND YALL NIGGAS GON FIGHT EVERYTIME YOU SEE EACHOTHER AT CINNABON IN THE MALL.


3) SHE SUCKER PUNCHES YOU: UNLESS YOU WILD SOFT OR YOU DATING ONE OF THESE BITCHES EVEN IF SHORTY TROMBONES YA SHIT ON SOME UNEXPECTED YOU SHOULD STILL BE STANDING. IN WHICH CASE YOU TURN AND FLINCH AT SHORTY. IF SHE FLINCHES ON SOME SHOOK SHIT THEN YOU GRAB HER FACE AND SMUSH IT. DON'T MUSH THE BITCH SMUSH THE BITCH...YOU GOTTA PALM HER FACE LIKE A BASKETBALL AND BE LIKE "FUCK YOU DOIN BITCH? YOU CRAZY?" IF SHE DON'T FLINCH AND COCKS BACK FOR ANOTHER SWING THEN YOU GOTTA HIT SHORTY WITH THE DOWNWARD SMACK. YOU COME FROM UP HIGH AND SMACK DOWN LIKE YOU SLAMMIN DOMINOES ON THE TABLE. THAT SHIT IS WILD DISHEARTENING B. IT MAKES SHORTY REALIZE SHE CAN'T BANG WITH YOU CUZ YOU'LL ROCK HER SHIT.


NO MATTER WHAT YOU GOTTA STAY CALM B. DON'T WILD OUT AND START SCREAMIN & SHIT B. YOU GOTTA WHIP SHORTY ASS AND BE ON SOME COOL IKE TURNER SHIT. THAT WAY SHE FEELS LIKE "YO THIS NIGGA IS CRAZY LEMME NOT TRAVEL DOWN THIS ROAD DOWN AGAIN CUZ I CAN'T SEE OUT MY RIGHT EYEBALL RIGHT NOW AND MY EARS IS RINGIN"
... ALSO, THIS SHIT APPLIES TO REGULAR BITCHES. IF YOUR GIRL IS WILD FAT THEN YOU GOTTA BE CAREFUL CUZ FAT BITCHES DON'T GO DOWN EASY AND THEY GO INTO CRAZY RHINO MODE AND WILL FALL ON YOU TO IMMOBILIZE YOU AND PUNCH YOU IN YA NUTS AND ALL THAT...NAH I'M PLAYIN FAT BITCHES GO NO SELF ESTEEM THEY WON'T EVER GET OUTTA POCKET UNLESS YOU GET HIGH AND EAT ALL THE ENTENMANN'S.

7 comments:

  1. moseyed off gracefully

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mero. To be honest i dont know how i feel about this entry. You give solid advice and everything but if a motherfucker ever hit me or one of my sisters.....id bleed them out and feed em to pigs

    ReplyDelete
  3. IM SAYIN, YOU GOTTA UNDERSAND WHERE IM COMIN FROM, IF A NIGGA HIT MY SISTER ID SMACK THAT NIGGAS EARLOBES OFF...BUT IF SHE REPEATEDLY PUNCH THE NIGGA IN THE FACE IN PUBLIC AND HE SMACKED HER? CMON SON. YOU REALLY THINK THAT'S UNWARRANTED MY NIGGA?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah i feel you. Chicks shouldnt be getting hella agressive and then hide behind femininity.
    I guess just fuck all that drama, but yeah i got you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What if this jackass is flat out leaving you for another bitch, and then he come back like 2 weeks later like "Shit sorry, I forgot my (object)" and all "Also, I forgot to mention I don't love you, so that's why I left you on our anniversary and all." and "Can I get my half of the security deposit even though I dipped out without tell you?"

    Is it ok to make your boy bleed a bit in his mouth hole and expect him to realize you don't hit me back cause "WOW you're a real dick"?

    ReplyDelete
  6. CHILLLLL MA IF YOU EXPERIENCED THAT IRL I SALUTE YOU FOR NOT HOMICIDING A NIGGA IN THE CHEST. IN SITUATIONS LIKE THAT THE NIGGA HAS TO BE EXPECTING TO GET YAPPED IN HIS FACIAL. SO IF HE DOES AND THEN HITS YOU BACK IT WAS PREMEDITATED AND THE NIGGA IS A COWARD. IM 100% ANTI HITTING BITCHES THOUGH B IT'S LIKE EATING WHITE CASTLE, YOU GET TO THAT POINT WHERE YOU FEEL LIKE YOU GOTTA DO IT AND THEN AFTER YOU DO YOU LIKE "WHY'D I DO THAT?"

    ReplyDelete
  7. waiting for the mero track by track kendrick lamar review

    ReplyDelete